I’m in the middle of a large project and lest I forget here are some loosely collected effects I am seeing while working away in Antetype. (BTW not a single crash. Ever. That’s quite amazing given the complexity of my current prototype.)
- Objects lose interactions all the time. I am seeing this more often than I would like to:
This is awful if you have grouped several cells together because you will never see if an interaction was lost. Things just stop working and you have to go hunting for the objects, which is extremely time-consuming. I have resorted to only using one object per group now so at least I can see if something broke (even if that does not tell me which connection it was)
- Cannot live-drag an element in the canvas. This used to be possible in my older version. I can still use the tree to rearrange objects but it’s not quite as comfortable.
- “Wrap” selector in the tool bar on top of the canvas does nothing. Wrap only works for cells if activated in the inspector.
- Hiding the selection indication only works if the shortcut (ctrl-H) is executed twice. Also, it does not come back like it should (only the drag-handle is visible at first).
- Dragging resources into Antetype must be done slowly. Otherwise the modal that asks if the resource should be replaced gets lost. (I think this is when more than one monitor is used)
Other than that, it’s fine. When is the next beta due?