This update is focused on the interaction/animation-part of Antetype. We added new features, fixed bugs and completely redesigned the interaction inspector.
- In-Place-Presentation mode
- Changed visual appearance (was unclear in dark mode)
- Leaving the In-Place-Presentation Mode now switches back to the screen where IPP was entered
- Completely new interaction inspector with master-detail, Support of drag’n’drop of action and action groups, display of the start/end-times etc.
- Screen transitions
- A new Effect Action
- It is now possible to execute action and action groups after the previous finished
- New Events:
- Scroll: is fired when the content of a scrollable container is scrolled
- Visible/Invisible in Viewport, fired if an element scrolls into the viewport (visual area the user sees) or leaves it
- Removed Key-press, we now use “Key Down” and “Key Up”.
- New Template (Animation/Interaction Template, scroll down in the Template Chooser.
- Documentation of the Interaction/Animation Features (Help > Interaction/Animation Help)