We just released an update of Antetype. Here a brief list of the changes:
- “Export Screens as Graphic” now supports PDF generation (macOS ≥ 10.15)
- Always show “Options” for export Screens-dialog
- Changed the Keyboard shortcuts for add Action/Group/Event in the Interaction Inspector, “add action” did use the same shortcut as “Select all States” (#1116)
- Enabled horizontal scrolling the screen inspector outline view (#577)
- Export Screens as Graphic sometimes did not work reliable (after the second use an error was shown…) (#1089)
- Fixed a crash on Big Sur which happened after using “Edit > Replace” between different documents (#1102)
Thank you all for your support!