Feature request: screen auto-resize

I miss being able to set a screen’s height to shrink. If this is not possible with the new layout engine, having a “trim” function (that respected screen padding) would be great.

Screens do now behave just like websites. They scroll by default.

I’m not sure I understand your response; I’ll just reiterate I’m referring to the width and height of a screen. Here are screenshots comparing old Antetype to Web.

The difference is that screens now scroll like normal websites. In the old Antetype, they didn’t so we had to create very long screens. Now the screen should have the size of a browser or application window or device screen and the content either fits or scrolls.

Technically the screen is the body of a website.

Ah, I understand. For the purposes of exporting mockups as images (much more common for me than prototypes), a fit to content option is still very useful, though.

Ok, exporting is not very convenient with web technologies. We think the future is to just share prototpyes instead of static images. Of course we know that it is still needed.

The easist way is to open Live Peeview in eg. Firefox and take a full page screenshot.