How can I determine which menu item is currently active via the Intercation Panel?
As an example in the scribble I have a sidebar. This can be open or closed. Each menu item can be active or normal.
Every menu currently consists of 4 states:
- Normal (icon and text, white background, 260 px width)
- Normal closed (icon, text hidden, white background, 80px width)
- Active (icon and text white, colored background, 260 px width)
- Active closed (icon white, text hidden, colored background, 80 px width)
- “A” is active, sidebar is open
- sidebar is closed, “B” becomes active
… and so on
Worked once, when I close the sidebar and “A” was active, but as soon as I choose another menu I’m not able to trigger the actual state. When I open the sidebar it does not recognize the active state.
Is this possible via the interaction panel or is it only possible via scripts?
Thanks in advance