we just released an update with improved Big Sur compatibility:
- Crash after opening “Bread & Butter” template (or documents containing only one unused image)
- Export WebViewer: view with our controls was to big, the file parts after expanding the save dialog were missing
- Template chooser-buttons looked like disabled
- Removed all grid-lines in style inspector
- Clipped On/Off-Switch in Shadow-Popovers
- Interaction-inspector changed style of Script-Button (which looked disabled)
- Interaction toggle in screen inspector: missing contrast
Knwon Issues on Big Sur
- Wrong layout of the accessory-view in export Web-Viewer dialog if Antetype was opened the first time and the expand-button is pressed
- The Recipes-Example shows some rendering artifacts (only in Antetype itself, not in other browsers).
What about ARM/Apple Silicon?
This version runs fine using the Rosetta emulation. We are in the process to supply a native version (which also will take advantage of other Big Sur-changes like the new window look without a separate title bar, etc.)