Annoying scrolling when switching between screens

I am not sure of the logic of the position of the pages. They seem somehow missaligned.

I position a screen A in the middle of the viewport by scrolling. I switch to screen B. The initial state of this one is misscentered. I scroll screen B to place it in the middle of the viewport. I switch to screen A. I seems that the scrolling of screen B happened in both screens; now half of screen A is outside of the viewport.

This is very annoying, because I spend I lot of time scrolling, especially if I don´t have an apple mouse and I have to click on the scrollbar in order to scroll horizontally.

Thanks for your timeAnnoyingScrolling.mov.zip|attachment (4.4 MB)

The scroll position and zoom level are synchronized across all screens. There is a bug where they are not properly aligned. This is caused by manually resizing the canvas, so if you only change the screen sizes in the Inspector, they should be aligned. Anyway, we have a script to reset the screen origin, maybe that will help you.
Reset Screen Origins.fscript.zip (925 Bytes)

1 Like

Thanks, how do I execute a script?

You can add new scripts by copying them to the scripts folder. The folder can be accessed from the plugins menu.

In the most recent version there should already be a “center screen” script in the plugins menu. To execute it, just choose the respective menu entry.

1 Like